Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Anyone know what this is for?

I saw a strange machine in my hotel room this morning.

Something like a metal horse, but with wheels.

Does anyone know what it is for?


  1. is that one of them fangled trouser press things? in which I always forget my trousers!

    Also by ways of a pointer never try to use a trouser press to reheat pizza after getting well past steaming. Do however throw it and a telly out of the window very rock and roll.

  2. I don't know, but I think it's used as bate for mongolian horsemen...

  3. did you ask for a broom cupboard? as this room seems very small! or is your bike REALLY BIG!