A new dawn, a new day. But still Sapa.
I devote most of the day to turning out my panniers and doing a complete inventory of what I've got in them.
Preliminary findings are as follows:
1. There is a lot of junk in there.
2. Most of it I didn't even know I had.
3. Which suggests to me that some of it might not be strictly necessary.
4. Almost everything is damp.
5. Anyone care for a small Chinese umbrella (broken)?
6. Or want to trade a soggy copy of For Whom The Bell Tolls or Madame Bovary for something else for me to read while I strut and fret my life away here?